• Offers and Suggestions •

This is a dialogue that includes offers and suggestions


Topic: Career

A: "Hey B"
B: "Hey A, what's up?"
A: "Umm, remember when our teacher talked about career and future plans yesterday?"
B: "Yeah, why?"
A: "I was wondering what career that suited me most, so i come to you to discuss that"
B: "Okay, let's sit down first. I'm gonna order some food, would you like some snack?"
A: "No, im good"

-After a while-

B: "Hmm, you're good with piano right?"
A: "sort of"
B: "i think you should continue your music study and become a piano teacher"
A: "Yeah, i thought about that too. But i think my parents would disagree in that matter, because they want me to forget music and focus on scientific stuff"   B: "What? That's horrible! I really think that you should talk to them and tell them what you want. Tell them that you have the right to choose your own career and stuff"
A: "Okay, i'll try"

B: "I can help you if you want. I can talk to them, in case they don't want to listen to you"
A: "That would be good, that's very nice. Thanks B"
B: "No problem"

Source:
Piano image from PaintingValley.com
Scientific equipments image from pinterest





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

• Making a Procedure Video •

• Great Smog of London •