• Offers and Suggestions •

This is a dialogue that includes offers and suggestions


Topic: Career

A: "Hey B"
B: "Hey A, what's up?"
A: "Umm, remember when our teacher talked about career and future plans yesterday?"
B: "Yeah, why?"
A: "I was wondering what career that suited me most, so i come to you to discuss that"
B: "Okay, let's sit down first. I'm gonna order some food, would you like some snack?"
A: "No, im good"

-After a while-

B: "Hmm, you're good with piano right?"
A: "sort of"
B: "i think you should continue your music study and become a piano teacher"
A: "Yeah, i thought about that too. But i think my parents would disagree in that matter, because they want me to forget music and focus on scientific stuff"   B: "What? That's horrible! I really think that you should talk to them and tell them what you want. Tell them that you have the right to choose your own career and stuff"
A: "Okay, i'll try"

B: "I can help you if you want. I can talk to them, in case they don't want to listen to you"
A: "That would be good, that's very nice. Thanks B"
B: "No problem"

Source:
Piano image from PaintingValley.com
Scientific equipments image from pinterest





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Things we have done to prevent climate change

Is Social Media Good for Teenagers?

Special Event