• Get to know me and my goals •


My name is Prameswara Cahaya. People used to call me Haya. I was born on 7th april 2004. I am a student in SMAN 3 Bandung. I am an eldest daughter, therefore, my family expect lot of things from me. If i must describe myself, i'll say that i am a creative person, I am idealistic, i am not a very sensitive person, I'm a perfectionist, and basically im a person with big dreams. I like things simple, i don't like something that's too colorful or messy. I'm not a social butterfly, but i have family and some friends that support me unconditionally. I am a hardworking person, i have my goals, and im doing my best to pursue it. My weaknesses are, sometimes i am lazy, i easily got panic, and im bad at managing my time and my homework. These are the things that make it hard for me to survive in SMAN 3 Bandung. 

Let's talk about school, my favorite subject is art. Art is my ultimate favorite subject in school. And then there are English and Germany. I love these subject because i think it is a beautiful thing, to learn new language and culture. Beside, it is cool isn't it, to master a language other than Indonesia. Now math, sometimes i love math, other times i hate it. It satisfied me so much when i solved a calculation by myself just as much as it frustrated me when i couldn't solve it. The same thing goes with chemistry. Chemistry is fun and interesting, but it is frustrating sometimes. And by the way, i am in high school right now, so yes, i'm going through a tough (and fun) phase of my life. 

I really want to be an architect or an illustrator or being anything art-related because i love to draw and paint since i was little. I think art is very interesting. In order to pursue my dream, now i am learning how to make art with oil paint, acrylic paint, watercolor, crayons, and everything i could use to make something. I love the feeling when i finally made something beautiful with my own hands. This is one of my painting,




Beside art, i'm really interested in literature, especially classic literature. I love to read for as long as i can remember. My mother is a bookworm, she reads everyday  and she makes me read everyday. I remember the first time i read a book that's written in english, i was 11. I don't really understand the story line (because my english was not fluent enough that time) but i finished it anyway. When i was in middle school, i wanted to be a writer. But now, I don't want to be a writer anymore, i think it's not my path. 

I really want to study abroad but my mother doesn't allow me. She's very protective, she doesn't think that i could take care of myself. That really disappoints me, but it's fine. My parents really want me be accepted in ITB. Because it is a great university and i think it is the path for me to pursue my dream. I think that's all i can say about me and my goals.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

• Making a Procedure Video •

• Great Smog of London •