• My Last Holiday •

My Last Holiday



At the first day of holiday, I went to an attractive place called 'Sunday Bowl Cereal Club'. It was a place that sell many cereal with lots of different tastes. The place is beautiful, it is full of cute antique stuff and has an old-fashioned decorations. I went there with my friend, we really enjoyed our time there. we ate delicious cereals and talked about many things such as movies, songs, and others.

Couple of days after that, I barely went to any interesting places, I spent days doing nothing except sleeping, eating snacks, watching movies, and painting. I've watched some movies and tv series, one of my favorite film that i've watched is Sherlock series. that movie is about a detective and his partner solving mysterious cases. I liked that film because it was very interesting and funny in a weird way. 
One day, my mother told me that she found and interesting movie called 'Sunshine'. That movie is about several astronauts that are trying to find a way to make the sun shines on earth again because the sun hasn't shine for several years.

My mom encouraged me to paint something, she wanted me to be productive during holiday. Because she insisted me to paint something for her, I painted four young girls from her favorite book. She was so happy about it.

Several days before new year, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandma visited my house. I spent a really good time with them. My cousin that came to my house is five years old, she really likes disney movies, and I didn't mind to accompany her watching those disney princesses movies because I like disney movies just as much as she does. After that, i helped my grandma preparing things for the new years eve. She really excited for the new years eve. When it was 8 o'clock, me, my mom, and my aunt ate dinner together while my cousin and my brother were watching cartoon.

On Saturday, me and my family went to some malls to buy some things that we need for new years eve. We bought lots of food and other things. A day before new year, my family went to my uncle house to celebrate new years together. there were so many people at my uncle house, it was so crowded, but i didn't mind because i love hanging out with the whole family.

Finaly, new year came, i celebrated it with my family. We cookjed lots of food and then watched our favorite superheroes movies together until it was 12 o'clock in the midnight. We went to rooftop and ate barbeques while we were watching fireworks. It was a really good holiday I had. Another holiday well spent and I'm happy about it.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

• Making a Procedure Video •

• Great Smog of London •