• Congratulating and Complimenting •

Congratulating and Complimenting

Haya:"Hi Luna, are you good?"
Luna:"Better than ever,"
Haya:"I heard that you just won a competition, is that true?"
Luna:"Yes that's true. I just won a painting competition,"
Haya:"Really? that's good, you're such a talented person!"
Luna:"Thank you, you're not to bad either,"
Haya:"What do you got from winning that competition?"
Luna:"I got a trophy, a sertificate, and some painting tools. i feel so lucky,"
Haya:"Yes, lucky indeed. congratulations on what you got! you deserve it!"
Luna:"Haha thanks,"
Haya:"By the way, can i look at your painting? i want to see how good it is,"
Luna:"Sure, but i didn't bring it with me right now. But you can see the picture of it on my social media,"
Haya:"Okay, i'll check it,"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

• Making a Procedure Video •

• Great Smog of London •