Things that You Should Know About Me

Hey there! i'm Haya and i want to to tell you some things about myself.
My name is Prameswara Cahaya Rahman, people used to call me Haya. i was born on 7th April 2004. i live in Jl. Gempol Kulon No. 27 with my family ;my mom, my dad, my brother, and my cats. For your information, i have 2 cats and they both love to sleep in my room. A fact about me, i am a book hoarder, i love to read. beside reading, i love other things like painting, and drawing.
I am a student of 3rd senior high school. i've been studying there for like 3 weeks and still counting.
I really hope 3rd Senior High School can make me a better person than i already am.
I have lots of friends, some of them are in the same school as i am. They are very nice.
Now, i'm gonna talk about my favorite food. I have many favorite foods, but the number one is ice cream. I love ice cream so much, especially the chocolate flavour.
That's it then, some things about me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

• Making a Procedure Video •

• Great Smog of London •